We are a community well-being initiative focusing on the social, emotional, physical, and spiritual health of all residents from ages 0-100.
- Serve as a source for inspiring new projects, actions, and collaborations in the community to improve the quality of life.
- Create and sustain a healthy community culture that educates, motivates, and empowers residents to adopt and maintain healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Promote the well-being of the whole person by empowering people with the knowledge, skills, and spirit to take responsibility for personal, family, and community health.
- Become a place of well-being.
- Become aware and learn the components to achieving well-being.
- Inspire the community to create, participate and utilize community well-being initiatives.